Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rockingham March 2010

I recently discovered ChumpCar Racing. My first experience was riding with John Condren (...just another Chump from www.Chumpcar.com) at Rockingham (The Rock) in March 2010. He graciously took me as a passenger in his Miata during an actual race. Let me tell you, this Man can DRIVE. I was hooked.

I had several challenges before I could race. First I needed a safety suit, and a team for seat time.

From the ChumpCar forum, I found Bob from Competition Safety Gear,http://www.cs-gear.com/ 408-410-9352. I got a great deal from him, brandnew safety gear at a fantastic price. He was great to deal with.

Next I needed a team, I was introduced to Captain Rat from the ChumpCar Forum. He has an 87 Camaro called Ramrod Racing. You could not find a nicer guy than Mike and his brother Kevin. They offered me a seat with some very cool guys.

With the new team, I was off to the races at VIR in April 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment